The Winnefox Library System is looking for a lifelong learner with a passion for small public libraries to run its unique Winnefox Cooperative Technical Services (WCTS) operation. The Program Coordinator will have technical savvy, patient teaching ability, and knowledge of publishing trends.
WCTS is a service supported by Marquette, Green Lake, and Waushara counties that provides support in the purchasing, processing, and cataloging of library materials for the 19 public libraries in those counties. The Program Coordinator works out of an office located in the Berlin Public Library and manages a small team there.
This is a full-time, exempt position with a starting salary of $56,638. Winnefox employees are eligible for fringe benefits that include a retirement program, health and dental insurance through the Wisconsin Department of Employee Trust Funds.
Preferred qualifications include:
- A Master’s Degree from a program accredited by the American Library Association.
- Public library experience (3 to 5 years; supervisory experience desirable).
- Effective communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle, and willingness to travel.
- A strong belief in the importance of rural and small-town public libraries.
To Apply: Submit a cover letter, resume and references by October 29, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Admin Office - Selection Committee
Winnefox Library System
106 Washington Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54901